The device is a mechatronics equipment for measuring the dynamic balance of the electrical vehicle rotors. The PLC as the main control unit to complete the test correction related calculation and rotor station control, and the touch screen as the man-machine communication interface to set the parameters, which makes the operation very easy.
With a single controlling system, the action such as setting the rotor parameters, inputting the rotor variety, processing the unbalance data, replacing the fixture of the measuring unit, and the automatic drilling can be easily accomplished. It also has the function of data recording.
Single station axial drilling automatic balancing machine
1) Using hardware filter circuit to reduce external vibration and other interference, therefore achieving high-precision measurement.
2) The servo motor pulse control is used to control the angle of the unbalanced quantity to achieve precise positioning.
3) Since there is actually no rotor with zero unbalance, this device adopts unbalance electrical zero adjustment method, so there is no need to prepare standard rotors with zero unbalance.
4) Due to PLC control equipped with a well-functional software system, the setting parameters, rotor type and other parameters can be set at once, and can be exported at any time.
1) The device has a manual emergency stop button. When the button is pressed, all actions of the device will be immediately stopped. After pressing the reset button, all the operation will be started again.
2) There is a cooling fan inside the electrical cabinet.
3) All parts, welding, etc. are chamfered, polished, etc., providing a minimum of sharp corners, minimal seams and smooth connections.
4) Equipment running noise: ≤80dB (A) (including vacuum equipment, does not include special milling cutter or special workpiece material).
5) Machine equipped with the security door
6) The transmission part of the equipment is protected by a cover and has safety signs to ensure safety.
7) The system has a diagnostic function to identify and display faults that cause equipment to stop.
Equipment operation process
1) The device will give the discharge signal (notifying operator or robot by lighting).
2) The worker or robot will take out the processed rotor and puts in a new rotor.
3) After the worker or robot leaving, gives the device a start signal.
4) The equipment detects whether the rotor is placed or not, and if there is a rotor, the test will start.
5) After the test is completed, after the rotor is processed by the cutting station,
6) The finished rotor will be retested,
7) After the rotor retest is completed, the equipment will judge the result, the qualified product will inform the robot or the worker to take out; the unqualified product will be secondary processed according to the user sets.
8) If the user does not set the secondary process, the equipment will notified the robot or the worker to take out the rotor and displays the NG signal.
Balance measurement support / drive
The servo motor drives the rotor through the belt, and the sensor converts the vibration signal into a voltage signal when rotating. Through hardware filtering to reduce clutter interference, A / D conversion circuit processing, internal signal analysis, averaging processing, calculate the balance amount and angle, and displayed on the touch screen. According to the measured unbalance amount on both sides, calculating the number, depth and angle of the holes to be cut on both sides by applying depth iterative algorithm.
Balance correction clamping part / cutting part
Correction: Axial drilling on the side of the rotor, based on the measured unbalance, calculate the number, depth and angle of the holes to be cut on both sides by depth iteration algorithm. The cutting mechanism determines the cutting depth by servo motor driving the ball screw, and the driving mechanism determines the cutting angle by the servo motor.
Top view of the clamping part of the balance correction part
Device compatibility description
Rotor outer diamater
Rotor stack height
Rotor shaft diameter
Cutting position diameter
Expect equipment weight
Required balance precision
Minimum residual unbalance
Unbalance reduction rate
Once reduction rate
Range of rotating speed
1080-2150rpm (subject to rotor outer diameter and weight)
120s (may be changed according to the initial unbalance)
Equipment efficiency (O.E.E)
Type changing time
≤ 15 mins/person
Hangzhou Jizhi Mechatronic Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 1-1, Qixian Road, Liangzhu Street, Yuhang District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Previous: No Information
Next: Blower Testing Machine