1. The balance machine must be kept clean at all times. The surface of the guide should be kept clean and oiled and rustproof.
2. The surface of the support block or roller should be kept clean. It is not allowed to adhere to iron filings, dust and debris. Before each work, clean the support block or the roller and the rotor journal, plus a little oil. When moving the support frame, the rotor should be rotated at the same time or the left and right support frames should be moved at the same speed at the same time to avoid scratching of the surface of the journal and the roller. It is not allowed to place the rotor on the roller frame for tapping or impact.
3. The electrical measuring box is a key component of the balancing machine. It must be protected from vibration and moisture and should be kept in a safe place. The electrical box switch should be turned off after the work is completed.
4. If the electric measuring box is not used for a long period of time, it should be energized and warmed up for several hours.
5. All knobs and switches on the panel of the electrical test box shall not be arbitrarily moved to avoid damage to components and measurement errors.
6. The lens glass of the photoelectric head should always use the lens paper or the mirror cloth to clarify the outer surface of the lens to keep it clean. Do not wipe the mirror surface with oily yarn or dirty cloth.
7. The balancing machine is a sophisticated testing device, and should be reserved for safekeeping and operation.